Rent Olana’s Wagon House Education Center for your Event
Imagine the Possibilities: The Wagon House Education Center is available to individuals, organizations, schools, and businesses as a rental space. For events during regular business hours (9 AM to 5 PM), the base rental fee is $100 per day; additional fees apply for non-business hour times and fundraising events. Create a unique experience for your clients, peers, friends, and support Olana at the same time.
Consider Olana for your next gathering, meeting, professional development workshop, or small conference. The Wagon House is located within the rustic beauty of Olana’s historic farm area; enjoy the distinctive open space that includes one large meeting room, bathroom facilities, temperature control, AV equipment, window tinting, outdoor picnic area, and a large parking lot. The farm area can accommodate an event tent, although this requires a permit and also carries an additional fee and process through NYS Parks personnel.
The Olana Partnership provides:
• One phone or on-site meeting with Olana staff to answer questions and review the site
• Basic room set-up (tables and chairs) for either auditorium or conference table configuration
• On-site staff during your rental hours if you need assistance
Renters are responsible for:
• Food (set-up and clean-up)
• Special set-up/uses beyond our basic supplies
• Event planning and production
• Safety of guests and building
Additional resources: Renters can book house tours or guided landscape hikes for an additional fee and with advanced reservation. You can make this reservation by visiting our Book a Tour page. Group tours are only available for 8 people or more. Renters can also utilize The Olana Partnership’s staff for additional event needs/onsite coordination; this service adds $30 per hour service charges to rental agreement.
How to rent:
- Call or email Amy Hufnagel at 518-828-1872 x105 or Ahufnagel@olana.org and determine available dates and renter needs.
- Once a workable date has been determined, and price (based on size and use) has been agreed upon, please submit the rental use agreement form as soon as possible to move your tentative reservation to a booked event.
- Payment must be received in advance of rental date.