Olana’s beautiful settings provide the perfect location for any event. We are happy to work with you to create memorable events for your organization and its guests. Please see the following list of settings available for events at Olana. Note: Olana is not accepting rental requests at this time.
For more information, contact the Director at Amy Hausmann at 518-828-0135 x308 or Email.
Rent Olana’s Wagon House Education Center for your Event
Imagine the Possibilities: Consider Olana for your next gathering, meeting, professional development workshop, or small conference. The Wagon House is located within the rustic beauty of Olana’s historic farm area; enjoy the distinctive open space that includes one large meeting room, bathroom facilities, temperature control, AV equipment, window tinting, outdoor picnic area, and a large parking lot. The farm area can accommodate an event tent, although this requires a permit and also carries an additional fee and process through NYS Parks personnel.
The Wagon House Education Center is available to individuals, organizations, schools, and businesses as a rental space. Fees and available times are:
- $150 for lunchtime rental block only (11-2pm)
- $300 for Monday through Friday daytime business hours base rental fee
- $600 Monday through Thursday nighttime rental fee (5-9pm)
- $400 Saturday and Sunday
- Saturday and Sunday night rentals are on a case by case basis
The Olana Partnership provides:
- One phone or on-site meeting with Olana staff to answer questions and review the site
- Basic room set-up (tables and chairs) for either auditorium or conference table configuration
- On-site staff during your rental hours if you need assistance
Renters are responsible for
- Food (set-up and clean-up)
- Special set-up/uses beyond our basic supplies
- Event planning and production
- Safety of guests and building
Additional resource: Renters can book public or private house tours and/or guided landscape hikes for an additional fee and with advanced reservation. You can make this reservation by visiting our Book a Tour page, minimum required. Renters can also utilize The Olana Partnership’s staff for additional event needs/onsite coordination; this service adds $30 per hour service charges to rental agreement.
How to rent:
- Call or email (518) 567-2170 or email@example.com and determine available dates and renter needs.
- Once a workable date has been determined, and price (based on size and use) has been agreed upon, please submit the rental use agreement form as soon as possible to move your tentative reservation to a booked event.
- Payment must be received in advance of rental date.