UPDATE: Our top priority is the health and well-being of our team, our visitors and our community. Olana’s 250-acre landscape is free and open every day from 8 AM to sunset. We encourage you to explore Frederic Church’s designed landscape with five miles of carriage roads as a way to enjoy the outdoors.
While enjoying Olana, please follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and New York State Department of Health (DOH) guidelines:
- No VAX? Wear a mask when less than 6 feet apart.
- Maintain social distance.
- Masks required when entering buildings or participating in tours and programs.
All tour participants are required to:
- Wear a mask covering the mouth and nose during the tour.
- Maintain social distance (six feet) at all times.
For information and tickets, please CLICK HERE.
New York State Parks staff have taken additional precautions to create a safe environment by increasing cleaning protocols for public spaces. We are deeply grateful to our crew who is working to protect Olana and make it safe and available to our community.
Stay well! And, many thanks for your continued support.
For more information please CLICK HERE