Our top priority is the health and well-being of our team, our visitors and our community. New York State Parks are open. Access to Olana’s 250-acre landscape is free. The park is open every day from 8 AM to sunset. We encourage you to explore Frederic Church’s designed landscape with five miles of carriage roads as a way to enjoy the outdoors.
While enjoying Olana, please follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and New York State Department of Health (DOH) guidelines:
• Wear a mask
• Maintain social distance. Stay 6 feet apart.
• Recreate local and keep visits short.
• Visit in small groups, under 10 people.
• Stay home if you are sick.
• Wash hands often or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Avoid unnecessary contact with high touch surfaces, such as doorknobs and handrails.
NEW! Guided tours (walking and driving) of the historic landscape will be offered on Saturday and Sunday from 10 AM to 4 PM.
Tours are limited to 14 guests.
All tour participants are required to:
- Wear a mask covering the mouth and nose during the tour.
- Maintain social distance (six feet) at all times.
For information and tickets, please CLICK HERE.
New York State Parks staff have taken additional precautions to create a safe environment by increasing cleaning protocols for public spaces. We are deeply grateful to our crew who is working to protect Olana and make it safe and available to our community.
Stay well! And, many thanks for your continued support.
For more information please CLICK HERE